Still feel sick after eating

Linda O.
on 11/13/06 11:33 pm - Silver Spring, MD
My surgery was August 7th and most of the time, I still feel sick after eating... do you guys feel full or sick after you eat?
Jan C.
on 11/14/06 8:34 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
i feel sick if i pu**** and try to eat that one more bite. everytime i do i get sick. usually throw up too. i had surgery on the 14th of august and am down to 207 from 258 thats 51 pounds gone have gone from size 22s down to 14/16.....depending on how they are made. i am so excited about this weight loss i can barely stand it. oh i forgot to tell you guys too that i am 65 so if i can do it i stand amazed at what you younger girls and guys can do. Jan
Linda O.
on 11/14/06 9:50 pm - Silver Spring, MD
Thanks for the response, I'm glad things are going so well for you!! I too am truly grateful that I had the surgery and have no regrets whatsoever. - Linda
Fabat50
on 11/15/06 6:43 am - Port Charlotte, FL
For me, it is totally a matter of quantitiy and how well chewed it is. I cannot overdo by even ONE bite or I feel that way. I stick to softer things still. I had surgery Aug 24 and I am now down 73 lbs. I am thrilled. It will get better. take care Netta
elizlove
on 11/18/06 2:23 pm - Duluth, MN
Hi Linda! I had surgery 8-14 and have lost 60 lbs. I feel sick every day after eating in the A.M. and if I eat too fast. I really have to concentrate on eating slowly. I find I also feel sick sometimes if I eat foods high in fat or if I eat too many carbs. I drink pepermint tea and it seems to make me feel better. I am just starting to feel full when I eat, not just sick. I also think I feel sick if I do not drink enough water. I hope things get better for you! I think we are still recovering, and things will sit better in our new pouches in a few more months. Good Luck!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views