hey guys What to Eat

dstlady6
on 11/23/06 3:30 am - WILKE-BARRE, PA
I usually eat a lot of healthy choice, smart ones, and lean cuisine meals. They are pretty good and usually have close to 20g of protein in them. It makes it easy to count calories, protein, and fat for me. I am too busy to do anything else right now. Lady T.
marykarmywife
on 11/29/06 8:31 pm - greeneville, TN
I am a month behind you guys but i can not eat anything with egg (deadly allergy), and beef still tears me up, so i have had to become creative with chickenand pork chops. The amish haev sauces like roasted raspberry chipolte and summer tomato and validia dressing. These are so good on chicken or pork. I just tip the spoon in and fill teh curved partt ehn spread it over the meat. it spices it up and doesnt add alot of extras that i dont need. Also try heating salsa on chicken then sprinkling cheese. For breakfast i usually eat 2 slices of bacon with cheese on them. i feel like i live off cheese. you can also go to taco beel and get a chicken soft taco in a bowl without teh tortia and no sauce add teh mild sauce and you have a nice little chicken spicy salad( you can only eat about half of it but it will awaken your taste buds) my husband fixed taco salads teh other night with chili and cheese chips and lettuce tomatos green peppers and i opted out the chips but everythign was ssoooooo goood. I hope that this helps, i had my surgery on sept 21 and have lost 43 pounds as of tuesday. good luck to everyone Jamie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views