So Tired

kiki819
on 11/8/06 5:27 am - Brunswick, OH
I had surgery on August 14, 2006 and I'm so tired all the time anyone have any ideas what I could do to increase energy?
Ms.Traci C.
on 11/8/06 6:30 am - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
Have you had your labs drawn....are you getting your protein in? How about your vitamins. Sorry you are feeling so tired. I remember that feeling....I slept all the time. Hugs. Traci
srlesko
on 11/30/06 1:45 pm - Goldendale, WA
I have a silly question. Everyone mentions getting your protein in! What actually happens if you don't (physically). I have a difficult time getting all my protein in. Some because of my pouch feeling icky and some because I get lazy. I 'd really appreciate it if some one could answer the protein question for me. Thanks
sunshine22
on 11/8/06 8:26 pm - Karrington, MN
Kathy, I had RNY on 8-8-06. I dont get tired like I use to in the first 1-2 months but when I did I up'd my protein and water. I also added 10 more mins of walking.. check with the nurses if this continues..take care, Sue.
marcoislandmom
on 11/9/06 8:13 am - Naples, FL
Do you take blood pressure meds? My doctor took me off them and I feel much better.
kiki819
on 11/9/06 10:58 pm - Brunswick, OH
Thank- You everyone I'am on blood pressure meds I just had my blood tested waiting for results. I just recieved a sample pack of power crunch bars was shocked how good they are! thanks again I love this site so great to talk to people who know what your going through.Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views