The scale moved!!!!!!!!

bobsgirl
on 10/27/06 9:14 am - San Mateo, CA
Finally after a two week stall my scale moved. Ye-ha, 3 lbs. I was so excited that I hollered, my husband came running to see what was wrong. Just wanted to share....
cowangel
on 10/28/06 5:29 am - Grovetown, GA
Congratulations!! Mine seems to have stopped since tuesday....
Pam P.
on 10/30/06 2:10 am - LaGrange, GA
gurl I know how you feel....try havin a stall of almost FOUR weeks! My surgery was 8/28 and at 4 weeks out I hit a stall until this past week and it started moving again! Thank God....I was so worried....I know its normal to stall but gah lee it was driving me crazy... I was just glad inches are falling off so Im TRYING not to obsess about that silly scale! Congrats to you!
jennymay57
on 10/31/06 8:16 am - Memphis, TN
Congrats to you, We are losing,we just ready to be now!!! I am proud of you.. Diana
cowangel
on 11/2/06 11:54 am - Grovetown, GA
congratulations! I just came off a week stall myself and it scared me to death...It moved today 1 pound whoohoo... but it moved...
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/06 9:38 am
Boy can I relate to that one... Everymonth I stall for 2 weeks and then boom it moves again. I wish I was not so addicted to getting on the scale. If only I could resist...
cowangel
on 11/5/06 12:27 am - Grovetown, GA
I know right..? I am so scared to not weigh but get so depressed when it not markedly lower than the previous time... I am getting lazy not wanting to go walking and stuff, I'm waiting on a loan to come in so I can buy my tread climber, i'm so excited about that... I wanted one for years...
cowangel
on 11/7/06 8:27 am - Grovetown, GA
I've lost 4 pounds since last week, whoohoo finally thank you Jesus!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views