Exactly 11 weeks out today.

sunshine22
on 10/24/06 11:04 am - Karrington, MN
Surgery for open RNY was on 8-8-06. I am feeling great. I still have to eat small amounts and chew well. Getting protein in first. I take my vitamins daily and drink as much as I can. I have lost 39 pounds total. Some pre- sugery most after. I get alot of walking in each day...so far so good.
Pam P.
on 10/26/06 3:01 am - LaGrange, GA
Congrats Sue...sounds like you are doing GREAT! Im 8 wks out and mys scale is moving slowly...but hey atleast its moving again!
clegate
on 10/26/06 9:15 am - Shelton, WA
I'm 11 weeks out too and down 57 lbs. I just realized that today and was stunned. 57 sounds like so much. I have a goal being below 200 by my birthday (end of Feb.). That's only about 7 lbs. a month so I think I'll make it alright and maybe a little extra. The weight has really slowed but still loosing lots of inches. Congratulations with your loss and keep up the good work. Carol
jenny_jen
on 10/30/06 8:28 am - Baytown, TX
Congratulations!!!!!! That is awesome!! It is such a wonderful feeling!! I am 10 weeks out tomorrow and have lost 40lbs as of 10-24, I refuse to get on that scale again until next week (and it is killing me)...... trying to break myself from weighing everyday. Congrats, Jen
wahoo59
on 11/8/06 8:01 am - Cranbury, NJ
Hi Ladies, Im new to this forum. Usually hang out on the mens board. But I started to feel I needed to talk to people who had surgery around the same time as me. I had my RNY on 8-8-06. I have lost so far 70 lbs as of yesterday. So all of you ladies are doing wonderful. Good to see everyone else doing great. I keep on thinking I am not doing well at times. But I have read a few past post and I know I am doing the right things. Keep up the great work. Tommy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views