Is anyone able to get all 60 grams of protein....

AlliP
on 10/24/06 12:27 am - Thornton, CO
In without using shakes or liquid protein?? Today is the first day I am going to try it!!
jkfullerva
on 10/24/06 1:21 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I am able to get in at least 40g but not 60 so far. I found some Frigo Cheese Head string cheese that is low calorie and has 9g of protein so I eat a couple of those a day to boost my count and eat meat and eggs. I hate all the protein shakes and Isopure causes me to dump. The dr. said high concentration of protein like that can cause a form of dumping for me it is stomach cramps and the trots. They don't taste good enough for that.
AlliP
on 10/24/06 1:46 am - Thornton, CO
I am able to get in about 59 grams of protein. This is around 650 calories and 55 carbs. I can not wait for the day when I do not have to take in any protein other than in my food!! Hopefully today is the day!!!
ohiostar
on 10/24/06 2:34 am - Lancaster, OH
I do one shake or protein supplement (like Nectar) a day to get my 60 grams in. If I don't I can usually get 40 to 50 in. My nutritious recommends Isopure and some days I drink 1/2 bottle. A whole botte has 80 grams of protein. I don't think I can get the 50 in without a supplement yet. Dianna
LEAH W.
on 10/24/06 3:48 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
I think I may have done it once or twice. And those days I ate mostly seafood. Since I drink the Nectar drinks. I don't mind doing the shakes any more. I'm getting between 50-70 grams of protein. I've managed to keep my carbs below 20 and the same with the fat. And guess what, the scale is still not moving lol. I don't feel too bad though, I've been working out so maybe that's why the scale is being so stubborn.
cowangel
on 10/24/06 9:24 am - Grovetown, GA
WE HAD SURGERY THE SAME DAY!! 9 WEEKS AGO... CONGRATS.. i'M 58 POUNDS DOWN BUT NO MAM, REALLY STRUGGLE WITH THE FLUIDS.. i HAVE ONLY HAD ABOUT 40'ISH TODAY AND THAT'S COUNTING MY SHAKE ... I'VE GOT TO GET BUSY WITH IT THIS EVENING
pattyg
on 10/26/06 11:49 pm - Springfield, IL
Nope - I do not even come close to my goal (I need 75 grams a day) without at least one shake or downing a profect! Mabye eventually we will get there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views