Pills

AlliP
on 10/24/06 12:23 am - Thornton, CO
What kind of pills is everyone taking?? I take b12, multi vitamin and calcium citrate. Does anyone take fiber? I have been pretty regular and was wondering if I can get away with not taking it? It has taken me this long to find this forum! I am so glad I did!!
Julie122780
on 10/24/06 12:54 am
I take Viactiv chewable multi vitamins (they taste like chocolate candy), I take tums smooth dissolve for calcium, and I take a 65mg tablet of iron, my surgeon says most women of childbearing age are defficient in iron anyway so he told me to take it. I do not take any fiber or anything else and I am just as regular as ever. The doctors give me a shot of b12, but do you take something by mouth also? Julie
jkfullerva
on 10/24/06 1:26 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I take a sublingual B12 3x a week, flinstones chewable vitamin 2x a day, sublingual Biotin 1000mcg 2x a day (for hair loss), and 4 Citracal chewable calcium the chocolate kind. I also take my antidepressants, pain pills for back and pepcid. If my pain pills cause me to be constipated the Dr. told me to use Benefiber the stuff that dissolves in any liquid and it works fine. One less pill to crush or dissolve under my tongue is fine with me. I crush all my pills and mix them with Breyers light yogurt which gives me more protein and calcium. Breyers has the least amount of sugar and highest protein. Glad you found this board too, it has helped me immensely
AlliP
on 10/24/06 1:47 am - Thornton, CO
Thanks for the replies. I only take B12 sublingually daily, no shots. I could get a shot once a month, but bilingual is easy to.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views