Talk to Me - tell me how it's going....

LovelyLoser
on 10/24/06 8:00 am - Salt Lake City, UT
Oh yeah, I exercise 4 to 5 times a week switching off between Rickard Simmons and Sweatin to the Oldies, weight training and walking a couple of miles. I was in a size 22 and now am in a comfortable 18.
cowangel
on 10/24/06 9:44 am - Grovetown, GA
I'm just getting into a 22 from a size 30 though... interesting how we all are so different it makes it fun....i try and walk or do my tony little gazelle at least 5 days a week...
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/06 10:00 am - Florence, KY
I also got sooo burned out on crystal light. Started using the propel powder and it isn't too bad. I don't think I have ever reached the 64 ounces in a day. I average maybe 30. I am down 58 lbs and notice it mostly in my arms and inner thighs. Pretty scary stuff! Started working out today and had a blast at SilverLake. Going to try to go 4/5 times a week with the kids and swim. I have found that I can eat soy nuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried mango and banana chips so I made my own trail mix. These all seem to stay down well and I plan to use this to help meet my protein intake. They average 6 grams in 1/4 cup.
Kevin A.
on 10/24/06 2:46 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Hello Everybody!!! Everything is great with me I'm 2 months out and down 56lbs!!! Food is getting easier to keep down and I have more energry than I know what to do with. It is a daily battle getting in all my protein and water but most day I'm good. Best Wishes Everybody!!!
jenny_jen
on 10/25/06 5:46 am - Baytown, TX
I am 2 months out as of August 22nd, I am feeling wonderful physically and down 40lbs since day of surgery. I can tell my body is changing a lot faster than my mind. I get all this energy and don't know what to do with it, I used to eat when I felt this way......now I just get to feeling like I am chasing my tail, I now know what a smoker goes through when they are trying to quit. It is very frustrating at times. I am just starting to workout, I think this will help curb my extra energy/anxiety. The more I loose the more I am motivated to go to exercise. My water is not what it should be, but getting better. I am also burnt out on Crystal Light and am now hooked on Sugar-Free Kool-Aid, I found it in the single packets like the Crystal Light. I also find it easier to tolerate plain water when I put the bottle in the freezer and drink it as it melts, the colder the better.
TxMom3
on 10/29/06 5:56 pm - TX
VBG on 02/17/92
Hi y'all! I am out 10 1/2 weeks. I have lost 44lbs since my preop appt. (what I am going by b/c it was my highest) Things are going okay. I have thrown up way too often. I think it is because I wait too long to eat. When I do eat, I am hungry and eat too fast. Then my pouch lets me know who is boss. I also do better when I don't eat with my kids. I eat too fast then also. I am not having trouble with my protein as long as I have 1-2 protein drinks a day. The nut said we could start swollowing pills and I am trying to do that. I still take chewables on occasion. I walked in a 10K this weekend which was a first. I just wanted to complete it and I did and did not pass out or die!! YEA! In all I am just trucking along. I know if I had not done this surgery I would be as heavy if not heavier as before by now. So even though I am not losing as fast as some, it is good for me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views