Liquid Protein

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/06 5:45 am
I went to an informal support group meeting that I attend every month and one of the ladies gave me some Liquid Protien that is a fruit flavor. I tried it and its not bad at all. Its called New Whey Liquid Protien and its in a 2.9 FL oz tube for 2.50 I think. They have a few flavors, I tried the fruit punch and it tasted pretty good. One vial has 25Grams of Protien. She found it at The Vitamin Shop in Orlando but there is a web site if anyone is interested. I personally could not down the shakes they were aweful. Its a company called IDS and their web site is www.idssports.com
Linda G.
on 10/12/06 4:27 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
I buy mine at Affordablesupplements.com. Much cheaper, and you can get the 42 gr. of protein for almost the same price.
Kelle F.
on 10/14/06 11:59 am - Springboro, OH
I use Profect by Protica which is also about 3 oz for 25 grams. I think it's nasty but it's the easiest way to get protein down quickly that I've found. I treat it like medicine and chase it with fruit juice or sugar free Kool Aid. I finally got to where I couldn't handle the shakes either. www.protica.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views