NEWWBIE TO THIS BOARD

caseyac81
on 10/11/06 1:01 am - centerville, TX
Hi everyone . Im casey, 25, centerville,texas. My surgery was August 21 . I have decided not to own a set of scales as ive learned they cen become a crutch so I only learn my weight when I see my doc. Last visit was 4 weeks out and I was 40 lbs down. I go back on the 19th and ill know how much if any ive lost. I kinda feel at a stand still but I realize thats usual. Anyhow I didnt know this board was here untill now but it shall be nice talkin to lose that are allong the same time line as myself.
Danielle S.
on 10/11/06 10:24 am - brunssum, Netherlands
welcome Casey... If you read further back, i too was addicted to my scale... my husband has since made an intervention and removed it from my bathroom and gives it back to me every other monday. LOL but i have kept my sence of humor about it all, i think it makes it easier. Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the good work. Your at the point now where "most" of us had a stahl of some sort. but just laugh at it and keep reminding yourself.. "when was the last time you lost 40lbs in 4 weeks"...lol. Nice to meet you. Thanks, Dani
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views