Hey August brothers and sisters

free2006
on 10/9/06 1:13 pm - gallatin, TN
My surgery was on 08-28-06 I have lost 48 pounds and am almost scared of trying new foods! Plus I hate spending a long time cooking for 3 bites of food. Plus with my schedule (single mom of 8 and 11 yr old boys). I am looking for quick recipes that anyone may have especially foods that travel down the rode well
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/06 10:22 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi.. Good for you.. You are doing so well !!!! I found a ton of recipes on the recipe forum board here. I use my crock pot alot, because it is quick and easy. What types of foods are you eating ??? Can you tolearate chicken or meat yet ???/
Pam P.
on 10/10/06 5:49 am - LaGrange, GA
Hi there Jen....we had surgery the same day...and you are showin me up on the weight loss gurl...........Way to go! I have only lost 30 since surgery........and 20 before then but wow 48 since 8/28 is awesome! How are you feeling? I dont want to eat AT ALL so everything is a chore for me...yeah I have been doing the crock pot stuff too...that way my family eats and I dont have to spend so much time on something I cant enjoy too. I got lots from the Recipe board.....go to Forums...show all.....then bottom right....scroll down and find recipes....there really are some good ones on there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views