Peanut Butter?

reggiet1
on 10/11/06 2:10 pm - Cleveland, TX
I eat it from time to time Peter Pan brand no sugar added. By the spoon full. When I am ready for something different tasting.
LEAH W.
on 10/12/06 6:29 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
I bought the natural peanut butter and it wasn't bad at all. You can try that. If it isn't sweet enough you could always add a little splenda to it. I put the peanut butter on wheat thins. I have some sugar free jelly and thought of making a peanut butter and jelly cracker but haven't had the taste for that lol. If you ate a little, I don't think it'd be bad for you at all.
cowangel
on 10/22/06 10:56 am - Grovetown, GA
Hi, I am celebrating two month anniversary today!! Surgery Dos: 08-22-06, so a week or so ahead of you. I tried PB for the first time last week, on the advice of my nutritionist, as I was craving nuts. I put some on a spoon and eat it like a sucker, really slowly. I did buy the low fat pb,which is a little sweeter than regular.. I did buy some soy crisps this week (7 grms protein) and crunchy, and i put some pb on those, I think a serving of those is like 14, but I can only eat about 4 or 5 of them.. They're kind of like rice cakes... but better for you... I've lost 55 pounds.. anxious to lose the rest... I hope the pb works out well for you sincerely Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views