Hello!!

normajeanrocks
on 10/9/06 6:05 am - san antonio, TX
I had my surgery on Aug 14. It's nice to meet all of you! Any snack suggestions??? I am always looking for more choices. Have a good evening! Norma
Amie Straiton
on 10/9/06 9:02 am - Spring, TX
Hey Norma, We had our surgery the same day !! I am feeling great..How are you doing ?? what sort of Snacks are you looking for ? I for one, love the babybel light cheese rounds, however they are filling, I usually eat this for breakfasy and it has 6 grams of protein. I aslo have had a craving for something crunchy and a lady at my office had pork rinds with cream cheese (she is doing Atkins) I tried one and it was pretty good, not sure how good they are for you, I havent gone there again, but i am not into snacking right now, Thank God !! How is your progress ?? My starting weight was 275 and this morning I was 240...-35 lbs, I can hardly believe it ! I feel awesome, there are days when liquids are an issue and others when I dont get all my protien in, but I guess its because we are so new...its hard to remember to eat and drink when you dont have the nagging hunger pains, that i have been used too ! take care and email me if you like ! Huggs, Amie
Patricia R.
on 10/9/06 12:47 pm - Perry, MI
I have sugar free chocolate pudding, canned peaches with no sugar added, just to name a few. I will even have an instant breakfast. Hugs, Trish
Jan C.
on 10/9/06 9:51 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Hello Amy and Norma, I too am august 14th baby. I started at 258 and now weight 220 . I am now into size 16s on the top and still 18s on the bottom becasue of the tummy area. the pants are big in the hips and legs but the tummy takes the 18. Snacks? when it is time for a snack that is when i have my protein shake. at night if i get the munchies i have a Edys frozen sugar free juice bar. They are really good, tasty and sweet and no sugar, I did buy some sugar free cookies for a taste once in a while too . just dont do the whole bag like we use to. lol You know you did too lol The thing i miss the most is salty crunchy things like chips. but i will just have to get over it. Not going there. Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views