What are you eating? 7 wks out

Jan C.
on 10/9/06 10:02 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
to help with the water thing. i got some 16 oz bottles. fill them with what ever you wan****er,plain or flovored and give myself a time limit on it. it is small enough to be able to get it down in two hours.at the most. Get 4 of these down a day and you have your 64 oz of water you need. I am doing so much better now since i found this one out. the 16 oz bottles are the size of the crystal light bottles that you can by at the store prefilled. so buy you a set of them in your favortite flavor and then you can refil them at home. can also get rid of all those bigger bottles out of ref that take up so much room that were so daunting to me. Jan
Pam P.
on 10/10/06 5:51 am - LaGrange, GA
GREAT IDEA! I have been trying that but your time limit may help me cause right now...I filled one with CL this morning at 8....its now 4 and not even half is gone...ugh... Im going to begin timing now! Thanks
caseyac81
on 10/11/06 1:06 am - centerville, TX
WELL MY SURGERY WAS AUG 21 AND IM HAVE A TREMINDOUS PROBLEM EATING. ANYTHING WITH TEXTURE OR THATS BULKY ITS VERY PAINFULL FOR ME TO GET DOWN . THE SOFTER STUFF THAT I CAN ACTUALLY get down makes me upset to my stomach. SO FOOD DOESNT GET DOWN ME VERY OFFTEN , I CANT TOLERATE MILK OR MILK PRODUCTS. I EAT PEANUTS TO HELP THE PROTEIN INTAKE . BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO . MY WATER IS GOOD I DRINK ALLOTOF WATER TO THE POINT NOW WHERE IT TASTE NASTY SO I DRINK CRYSTAL LIGHT.
sammyiul
on 10/21/06 8:13 am - Bangor, ME
sugar free Swiss Miss has been my saving grace for getting the fluids in. If my protein is lacking for the day, I use skim milk to make it. Usually, though, I rely on just ho****er to get it mixed up. It seems to be the easiest thing to get down lately, especially now that it's getting cooler...Crystal Light seems to be on the sweet side, so if I mix it up, with the 2 qt mix, I use just part of the mix. To be honest, though...I don't care much for it. Diet Peach Iced Tea, and Diet snapple are easier for me, lately. I used to be able to drink a lot of water, but not now. Always looking for other choices though.....
LovelyLoser
on 10/22/06 1:11 am - Salt Lake City, UT
Hi Jodi, Im with you about the Swiss Miss. I kick it up by using one packet and adding one scoop of vanilla protein (I use Designer Whey) and mix with 20 oz ho****er. It is so delicious I cant believe it. I look forward to it as a treat. I couldnt stand the protein shakes until I discovered this way. Especially now that its cold outside. I also eat a lot of fish, mostly salmon but lots of shellfish as well. Ive been very lucky and have had no trouble with foods but I have also taken the steps very slowly and carefully. Moisture seems to be key, nothing the least bit dry is tolerable. Annette
sammyiul
on 10/22/06 1:19 am - Bangor, ME
That's a great idea. Being the chocolate queen that I am, I'll have to try it with chocolate protein, too. lol I look for little treats anywhere I can get them. It's pretty sad when I look at my calcium chews as my little ray of sunshine lately...it all helps though.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views