Hi all

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/06 11:47 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum, didn't know it existed, to be honest. I had surgery on 8/22/06 and just wanted to introduce myself. I am down 36 lbs since then, and am doing well. I have questions and am obsessed with the scales like alot of us on here, and I am open to chatting and learning with you all. Just wanted to say hello. I am glad there is a site for us that lumps us all together by surgery date so we all can help each other through the rough days. Take care all...
Ms.Traci C.
on 10/5/06 4:56 am - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
Hi! Welcome! Traci
burgundylady2003
on 10/5/06 8:49 am - small town, Canada
Hi, welcome and sounds like you are doing great. Glad you found the site. I had surgery on Aug 29 and am down 25 pounds. Live, Love, Laugh & Learn Cindy
cj29
on 10/5/06 4:30 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Sable, Hi, I'm Carrie... I read most of the posts but don't really respond to much of them. I went through a stall for the last 2 weeks and now I have see the scale move this past week. My RE-Birth Day was 08/29/06 and I'm down 35 pounds. I am also obsessed with my scale and weigh myself daily. I wish I never bought that darn thing. LOL I been blessed to have this surgery and think I would do it again. Although, at my first week I had buyers remorse. Congrats on the weight loss and I wish you continued success! Carrie
clsmex
on 10/6/06 3:10 pm - Schererville, IN
RNY on 08/22/06 with
Hi Surgery-date mate! Had my surgery on 08/22 in Chicago. I fully agree with you...glad that we have this board to come and see where we all are inconjunction with one another....awesome source of information! I am down 39 lbs. since surgery and a total of 70 lbs. down since I began working with my program. I had a stricture and that was discovered last week by scope and am going in again on Monday to be "re-scoped" to make sure the stricture is staying open now....keeping fingers crossed as I have been feeling 1000% better since they discovered it! Welcome aboard....happy reading! Candy
Twinnytwin
on 10/8/06 12:16 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi and welcome, It's great that we have this site where we all can see how others are doing who had surgery close to us. I am down 49lbs since surgery on August 21st. I am feeling and looking much better. I would do it all over again. Twinnytwin
LEAH W.
on 10/8/06 6:24 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
Hi! Glad you made it to this board. My surgery date was 8/25/06 and I'm down 40 pounds. Hope to read more from ya! Leah
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/06 12:21 am
Welcome to the boards!! Congratulations on your weight loss!! Keep up the good work!! I am down about 36 pounds myself ! I do weight myself almost every day as well, but I don't obsess about it. I don't see the scale going up though. weight It's great that they have this board! We can check back to see how others are doing at their stage. I feel like I turned a major corner about 10 days ago! I haven't had incisional pain or pain from internal bruising since then! I actually felt NORMAL yesterday for the first time (although I am having an issue with the trots..) I do not miss food either. I do not think about it. And I am one for eatting cakes, cookies, candy, etc.!! I am actually fairly surprised at myself about this. How about you? Do you miss food? How do meats go down for you? I clogged on chicken once-ouch! Lisa C.
Mary G.
on 10/9/06 6:43 am - Deming, WA
Welcome and it is very nice to meet you! I had my lap RNY 8/16 and am feeling great so far. Back to "normal" activities plus some that were never very normal to me...exercise. I am looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you. Thanks for postingMaryG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views