Miracles do happen when you least expect them

Tanya-RN
on 9/29/06 2:07 am - Spring, TX
I cant believe how much I appreciate everyone for their support when I had my pity party the other day. I was so frustrated and starting to get depressed even. Today, I woke up and the scale moved to 219 finally. I have not seen this number for 1.5 years now so I needed it more than anything. I also went back to working out and that could very well be my solution. You are never going to believe my luck and God's graces. I went and bought 5 sessions with a personal trainer at 24 hr fitness. I met with her today at 7am and guess what???? She is 2 years post op from WLS!!!!! I now have someone who understands my diet, needs and struggles. She killed me though, I am hurting in places I did not know I had. LOL I also took yoga yesterday for a full hour. Cant do it all yet but I made it through!!!! hugs to all, Tanya 252/261/219/140 surgery/home from surgery/current/goal
pattyg
on 9/29/06 6:25 am - Springfield, IL
Good for You Tanya!! I started with a personal trainer about 2 weeks ago - and Some days I am SOO sore! But I can see the results already, so I am going to stick with it!! That is wonderful that your trainier is post WLS also - so she really knows what you need! My scale also moved today - after a three week "resting" period! Hopefully we are both in a losing phase for awhile!!! take care.
clsmex
on 9/29/06 1:16 pm - Schererville, IN
RNY on 08/22/06 with
Hi Tanya -- Just read your two posts, and wanted to point out your own words...."God please place your hands on me and help me discover peace within." Guess what....I believe He did! Sounds as if you are right on track now and how exciting that your trainer has been there/done that, she will help to guide you through those rough times!!!! That is GREAT, we ALL need that every now and again!!!! Congrats! Candy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views