Hello August People!

Misty M.
on 9/19/06 4:27 am - Renton, WA
This is my first post into this board. I had my surgery on the 15th of August. Since then, I have not had any of this "foamie" business, one dumping experience, and now I am at a stall. I have lost somewhere between 35 and 40 lbs ( i dont use my scale very often) and eat 80 percent protein. Im on solid foods, and have only really had a problem with sugar and poultry. is anyone else stalling? I am walking a lot, at least an additional mile or so each day, and now I have started to lift 3lb weights to try to avoid bat wings. Can anyone suggest some ways to jumpstart my loss again? -Misty
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 10:50 am - South of Boston, MA
Hi everyone. I had surgery on 8/22 and have lost 25 lbs since then. However, I havent' had the scale move since my two week checkup. Everyone says this is the norm, so I am just going to keep on my program that my surgeon and nut reccomends and take it from there. Best of luck to all....
clegate
on 9/20/06 8:08 am - Shelton, WA
I have stalled too. Frustrating, isn't it?!? I'm 6 weeks out and only eating 200-300 cal. a day. It's just unthinkable to me that anyone could stall on that number of calories. I'm sure it's going to start up again soon. It's got to, right? Keep us posted. Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views