Hi everyone. The po...

LivinLife
on 9/18/06 10:24 am - Grove City, OH
Hi everyone. The post below was sent to our board too, but I was really disappointed when it turned out to be an advertisement. So I decided to come over & wish all you August babies the best of luck with your weight loss surgeries. I am so thankful to have been given this wonderful tool & I only regret not having done this sooner. Don't forget to take your vitamins! Now would be a good time to start getting into the habit. Hugs, Darlene
Patricia R.
on 9/19/06 3:45 am - Perry, MI
Thank you Darlene, I was disappointed to see that that post was an advertisement as well. I am trying so hard to follow my regimen and get my vitamins in, which I hate because they taste awful. How do kids like them? I am also struggling to make my protein because I am just sick of drinking protein drinks. But, I shouldn't whine. I am losing weight and am so grateful to be alive and on the losing side of this surgery. Hugs, Trish
LivinLife
on 9/19/06 4:44 am - Grove City, OH
I know what you mean, Tri****ake 2 multivitamins, 2 calcium citrates, biotin, zinc (for hair loss), & a B complex every day. BUt I don't want to end up with problems down the road, so I just swallow pills all day. Don't sweat not getting all your protein in right now. You will be able to fit more in as everything heals. Have a great day! Dar
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views