5 weeks and 4 days out.

sunshine22
on 9/16/06 7:55 am - Karrington, MN
Feeling better now that I am getting more fluids in. Its incredible how little I take in to feel full. Anyone else have any good receipes for 5 weeks out and on "normal food' ony taking 1/4 cup in at this time per MD. Thanks, 8-8-06 open RNY.
Anni
on 9/17/06 12:10 am - East, TX
There are a lot of great soups out there, both canned and homemade. I listed some starter food recipes on my profile that you are welcome to use. Good luck and take it slow!
burgundylady2003
on 9/17/06 4:28 am - small town, Canada
I look for things that are protein packed. For lunch most days I have an omelet- 1 egg with 1/3 c. milk approx. and some grated cheddar cheese...lots of protein and filling too. I have put other things in it, green peppers, mushrooms, ham, salsa.. for a tex mex omelet. Tuna casserole is good too, put a can of tuna, can of cream of celery soup (or cream of chicken or cream of mushroom if you dont have celery), onions, celery (if you like) and 1 cup of water and about 1 cup of chow mein noodles. Bake or microwave together, it is very good! Other than that I am eating most foods that I am making for my family. This morning I made belgian waffles, and I could only eat 1/4 of one...I wanted more they tasted so good..but I need to listen to the pouch. Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views