sad

newme2be
on 9/13/06 10:00 pm - braselton, GA
dont know whats up but my weight has stayed the same the last 2 weeks it seems way to early for this as my RNY was on aug 3 , so far ive lost 40 lbs and of course happy with that though anyone else have this ?
Betz
on 9/14/06 4:08 am - Cranston, RI
Yes, Yes, and yes. I was so afraid when I stalled but it has started moving again. Don't let it freak you out just get all the protein and water you are supposed to. Betz
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/06 10:18 am
I went through the exact thing. I lost 25lbs my first 2 weeks then nothing for nearly 2 weeks. I have lost another 11 since then, so do not be discouraged, the scale will move again. I agree once I got my fluids down it got better, I think my body was retaining whatever I was taking in.
newme2be
on 9/14/06 11:56 am - braselton, GA
thanks guys i was wondering if it was just me ...and its nice to know im not the only one
clegate
on 9/21/06 5:44 am - Shelton, WA
Yep, that's me too. Surgery 8/8. Lost 40 and then came to a screeching halt. It's been nearly 2 weeks but this morning I was down 1 lb. so I've got my fingers crossed that it is over. I know how you feel though. It's a scarey thing. I got this from another posting. It helped me put it in perspective. http://obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/action,replies/board_id,4856/topic_id,3051460/cat_id,44 56/a,messageboard/ Hope it helps, Carol
anna1916
on 9/24/06 12:44 am - Bellmawr, NJ
I was just coming to post the same problem. I was down 50 pounds by about 6 weeks, but have only lost 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks - and all of that was in the beginning of the last 2 weeks I'm stuck! I know I'm not getting enough food in. I just hate not seeing the scale move.
HolliBeth1
on 9/24/06 11:55 am - Millbrook, AL
Okay, I am so glad I came across this post! I lost 26 pounds during my first two weeks and now.....nothing! I just kept thinking I am one of those people who have the surgery and stay FAT!!!! Thanks for all the words of advice even though I didn't ask the question!! Holli
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views