50 POUNDS!!!

anna1916
on 9/12/06 9:46 am - Bellmawr, NJ
I had my surgery August 1st, and today, the scale shows I am down 50 pounds. I cannot believe it - in such a short time! I still feel a little tired during the day, but am struggling to get the protein in. If I concentrate on getting enough water in, the protein seems to suffer. And the shakes still suck - although I am finding the ProScore chocolate tolerable if I mix it. Can I have Cool Whip? The sugar free kind?
Patricia R.
on 9/12/06 11:04 am - Perry, MI
One of the ways I make my protein goal is to drink Isopure ready to drink. They have different flavors. A 20 ounce bottle has 40 grams of protein. The Grape Frost tastes like grape Koolaid. It is sugar free. I have one a day and it helps me make goal. Congratulations on the tremedous weight loss. That is awesome. Hugs, Trish
ohiostar
on 9/12/06 8:47 pm - Lancaster, OH
I do the Isopure also. Lots of protein. I like some flavors better than others. Grape is one of my favorites. It's nice to have a non-creaming protein source sometimes. Dianna
Pam P.
on 9/18/06 4:30 am - LaGrange, GA
Hi Trish! Hey where do you get your Isopure? online? I wasnt sure if there was a store that sold it.
clsmex
on 9/12/06 11:10 am - Schererville, IN
RNY on 08/22/06 with
OMG! What a marvelous accomplishment!!! How exciting!!! Keep up the great work! Candy
Ms.Traci C.
on 9/13/06 6:33 am - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
Congratulations!!!!! Wow, that is great!. I drink Isopure and Mucle Milk. Still struggling with the water....but doing better with the protein. Hugs and Congrats! Traci
Smsliberty04
on 9/15/06 4:28 pm - Sulphur, KY
I do believe you can have sugar free cool whip. But don't fill up on anything until the protein and water are in. Have you tried freezing your protein shake and eating it like ice cream? You could use anyflavor and put it in the sugar free whipcream, if needed ad some splenda packets to the mix. Make your own ice cream treats. or use some of that powedered crystal light mix and whip cream and unflavored or vanilla protein mix. I bet that would taste like a creamsicle bar or sorbet. I think I will go do that right now, and see how it tastes. I'm not waiting until my surgery to try these things. I want to know what tastes good now, so I won't have to struggle through the trying process then. Good luck to you, and just be creative. Sharee
debbyeforu
on 9/19/06 4:40 am - spring valley, CA
I love the Isopure. I mix a little packet of splenda and ice blend and enjoy it very well. I cant get in the protein very well and I know that this is the only way that i can get any in.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views