10 days out & Feeling GREAT!

HolliBeth1
on 9/10/06 6:59 am - Millbrook, AL
I am soo excited about the choice I made to have this surgery & sooo thankful God provided a way for me to pay for it. So far I am 23 pounds down. I know this will slow down, but still I am happy. I can't believe how easy this process has been and how great I feel. Sooo, what is the best tasting, lowest calorie, no sugar shake? Holli
ohiostar
on 9/10/06 9:24 am - Lancaster, OH
Glad you are doing well. I'm 11 days out and can't believe how good I feel. I'm not going to weigh myself until I go to the doctor the 19th so I hope to have a large drop. Congrats on your drop. Isn't it exciting. Dianna
Ms.Traci C.
on 9/10/06 9:53 am - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
Hi Holli! Glad you are feeling great. I feel okay but still struggling to get my water and protein in. Hugs and Keep Up the Good Work!!! Traci
HolliBeth1
on 9/12/06 12:01 pm - Millbrook, AL
It is tooo exciting! The best thing I have ever DONE!! Good luck at your appointment~ Holli
Patricia R.
on 9/11/06 12:06 am - Perry, MI
Congrats on your weight loss. I am two weeks out today. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my two weeks post-op visit. I have lost some weight, but most of it was the water I gained with the IVs. Keep up the good work. Hugs, Trish
HolliBeth1
on 9/12/06 12:04 pm - Millbrook, AL
You keep up the good work too! Isn't it great how great we feel? Continued good luck~ Holli
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views