week 3 post op

Jan C.
on 9/4/06 5:15 am - Cedar Creek, MO
well three weeks out and im down 25 pounds. i now weigh 233. yipppie. How is everyone else doing on energy? I have finally gotten to where i can drink the amount of water im suppose to and doing my 3 protein shakes a day. i get in my vits too but i still run completly out of steam around one in the afternoon. Of course it might help if i didnt get up so early. Jan
bell56
on 9/4/06 7:10 am - Dover, DE
Hi Jan, Congrats on the weight loss. I will be 3 weeks out on Wednesday & have lost 21 pounds so far. I also get very tired in the afternoon and usually take a nap. The only problem with napping in the afternoon is that I can't fall asleep at night. I wish you well on your continued weight loss journey. God Bless.
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/06 11:41 am - Florence, KY
I will be three weeks this Wednesday. When I had my 2 week post op I was 25 lbs down. I will return next week for my one month. I have never been able to get the fluid in. The most I have gotten in within a 24 hour period was 30 ounces and 15 g of protein. I started having trouble on Saturday night when I started spitting up blood. I called the doctor and he put me on clear liquids until today. They called this morning and have an appointment for me to see another doctor about an endoscopy. That sounds like a blast! I hope it isn't anything too major. I can not drink more than about 1/2 an ounce every 20-30 mins and even that is hard to keep down. I feel like I am frothing at the mouth. As for running out of steam, 1 oclock seems to be my brick wall. Of course I get up at 6am so that is still a long stretch. I have been taking a 90 min nap and still can sleep at night. I still sleep in a recliner because of my CPAP. Hang in there... it will get better.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views