3days post op

glolady
on 9/2/06 9:02 am - Grayson, KY
helped me feel human. Mom says I'm doing much better than she expected. They didn't take me in until about 4pm. Had an excellent nurse Wed. night. Thusrday evening I had an aniexty attack. That was horrible. Angain, I had the perfect nurse. He knew what to do. My poor mom! I hurt. I didn't think it would hurt so badly. The whold point of the surgery is to get rid of th pain. They weighed me after surgery and I had gained 16 lbs. that didn't hlep. God s good and I know I'll survive.....sometimes I have a hard time convincing myself of that.
burgundylady2003
on 9/2/06 11:35 am - small town, Canada
Hey, I am 4 days post op, hang in there! I was feeling pretty down the 2nd day thinking...what the ..... did I just do to my body!! But then a member I met from here came to see me and cheered me right up. She was down 70 pounds since her surgery in April and so full of life. Just try to keep that in mind, it is a pain in the...you know what now...but each day will get better and we are on our way!! Live, Love, Laugh & Learn
glolady
on 9/3/06 7:19 am - Grayson, KY
Finally had a couple little toots and that helps alot. Wish I could go pottry! I'm having a real hard time getting in the water because I feel too full....no place to put it. One time I felt like maybe alittle had slipped back up. My J tuble is leaking at the tummy entrance. This is supposed to be normal; but how much? Color is fine. What does typing have to do with you stomach. With theses tubes I have more typos than I had while learning. Thanks for encouragement! Shelly
Pam P.
on 9/3/06 12:59 pm - LaGrange, GA
Congrats to us all.... surprisingly I had no anxiety...tomorrow I am one week postop....and I dont think I have experience FULL yet...Im too scared to get there... lets all keep in touch and compare notes... CONGRATS again...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views