we are ALL losers!

Julie122780
on 9/2/06 6:20 am
I had mine Aug 3, and I definitely did not feel like even looking at my computer for 10 days! I had mine open though and it seems like I was having quite a deal more pain than most. I definitely want to keep posting here its good for us all to keep eachother in good spirits being that we are all going through basically the same thing. I also like to compare notes. Congrats to all of our August LOSERS! Keep up the good work!! Julie
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/06 9:34 am - Snelling, CA
Hi everyone I am Deeanna and i'm 4 days out. I had surgery on Aug 30th and came home on Aug 31st. Ive had no complications or anything. Ive been so lucky I know. I came home with no pain just some soreness but not much. I am so happy we have this forum. Congrats to everybody Hugs Dee
Pam P.
on 9/3/06 1:43 pm - LaGrange, GA
Hi all....I had surgery Monday 8/28....first day on the computer that ole chair here at the house isnt that comfortable and my lap sites are still sore.... How is everyone doing? I myself starting eating some mushy foods like a bite of a banana...runny grits, runny oatmeal...etc.... When I say EAT that means....baby spoon bites, maybe 4 in an hour..lol...Im so scared of stretching out my pouch..lol I started my protein too...I actually missed it! lol Water...well I made the mistake of taking one GUL*****rmal sip once and wont do that again...OUCH so I sip SLOWLY and cant seem to sip more than 32 ounces...but my protein counts as liquid too, so Im trying. I must say I have enjoyed my naps.... I walked alot today..went to walmart to just browse around cause yesterday I just vegged all day long.... We all need to stay tight and compare notes...isnt it nice to have people going thru the exact same thing as you and be able to do that....AWESOME! God is amazing!
Tanya-RN
on 9/4/06 12:34 am - Spring, TX
Sorry so late in posting as i just saw this posting. ;) Ok had surgery on August 2nd and am almost 5 weeks post op. I have lost 25lbs since surgery and 34lbs from highest. Week 3 I had no energy and week 4th I have been sick. When I do have energy I am on fire. Then it feels like someone came and snapped up every drop of energy. See my profile for a detailed report on the past month. I was given 6 weeks to be off so I still have 2 more and then I go back to work. I am bored out of my mind- I miss my friends and not work itself. I am also scared that I wont have enough energy to work my 12 hour shifts at the hospital. I know fear is ruling me- will continue to increase energy level. Tanya 252/261/227/goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views