we are ALL losers!

pattyg
on 8/31/06 12:46 pm - Springfield, IL
So our month has finally wrapped up and the last of our buddies went into surgery today. I hope everyone is doing WONDERFUL!!!! As for me - I am now a month out (mine was on the 1st) and am fealing super! Just wanted to tell EVERYONE welcome to the losing side!!
Patricia R.
on 8/31/06 6:02 pm - Perry, MI
Hi, I am 5 days out and so grateful for all the support. Let's keep posting here. Hugs, Trish
pattyg
on 8/31/06 11:37 pm - Springfield, IL
WoW - only 5 days?? I did not even FEEL like getting on the computer for about 2 weeks. I did not have any complications, but that first week expecially was pretty rough! Glad you are up and around - congrats!
Kerry H.
on 8/31/06 11:10 pm - Worcester, MA
Isn't this exciting!!!! I am so glad to be feeling better and that this is behind me. I can't wait to see how we all do. I would love to continue to post here.
pattyg
on 8/31/06 11:36 pm - Springfield, IL
Post away!!! How has your first week gone??
LEAH W.
on 9/1/06 4:41 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
I'm really glad that everyone seems to be doing great! I'm 1 week out today and I feel okay. I'm still in a good deal of pain but I'm doing better than I thought I would be! I'd love to continue posting here! Good luck on your progress everyone!
real_ironman
on 9/1/06 7:41 am - Silver Spring, MD
Thank you, I will be posting more now!
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/06 2:40 pm - South of Boston, MA
I am 11 days post-op now. Aug 22nd for me !! Isn't this wonderful ? I am a loser and finally happy with that label. :) Anyone care to share experiences or problems or tips, please feel free to contact me. Take care of yourselves.. and happy losing :)
Kevin A.
on 9/2/06 2:32 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
12 days out and doing great!!! I started back walking yesterday!! I'm looking forward to eating something other than protein shakes and broth!! Take Care!!!
Ms.Traci C.
on 9/2/06 5:42 am - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
Hi Everyone! It is hard to believe we all made it through without any problems!!! I am 5 days out and feel okay....getting better everyday still have my issues with gas, pain and just being tired. Take a little walk twice a day and strive to get my water and protein in....hard when you have no appetite at all. Please lets keep in touch.....would love to hear how everyone is progressing. Hugs, Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views