August 28th Check In

Ms.Traci C.
on 8/31/06 1:42 am - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
Hi Everyone!! I am home. Surgery was uneventful. Had one really rough day dealing with pain but other than that...I am on the other side. Finishing up some fluids and will take a much needed nap in my own bed. Hope the other August 29th people checkin soon. Traci
Patricia R.
on 8/31/06 6:00 pm - Perry, MI
I am right there with you. Hugs, Trish
real_ironman
on 9/1/06 6:46 am - Silver Spring, MD
I had mine on the 28th, today was the first day I didn't take a nap.
Pam P.
on 9/3/06 1:04 pm - LaGrange, GA
Hey guys....man I have enjoyed my naps....lol anyone having trouble getting in their water...Im scared to overfill so I just sip sip sip but come the end of the day I find I havent even drank 32 ounces..of course i started my protein already......I missed it...but again I sip it and only do an ounce or two at a time... My lap sites are still sore, are yalls? Have you guys attempted to EAT anything....I have DRANK runny grits, oatmeal, chewed bananas to death...again a bite here and there....oh and runny instant potatoes, but I eat with a baby spoon and only do like 4 or 5 bites with it and those arent full baby spoon bites... I am so scared of stretching my pouch! that is my biggest fear! How is everyones swelling doing?
Ms.Traci C.
on 9/3/06 1:13 pm - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
HI Pam, I am still napping too. So jealous you get to eat....I want to chew something so bad...have to settle for ice. I am on clear liquids and protein shakes until my surgery followup appointment on the 14!!!!! I get lots of gas and my spots hurt too....getting better everyday. Struggling to get my water and protein in....so hard when you can only do clear liquids!!! Thank God for Unjury. My stomach swelling is finally going down....thought they had put a baby inside there or something. I was huge. Did anyone have a drain????Whew, when they removed that, I thought that is it....I am dying right here..the worst thing in the world. Heal Fast!!! Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views