Super Target....

L.K.S.
on 8/31/06 1:54 am - Katy, TX
Good morning! I've had several emails asking me about something I mentioned in a resent post. MOST everyone likes or loves Target and no it was not a type O when I said Super Target. lol Super Target is basically SUPER ha ha - It has groceries, pharmacy and of course our regular Target stuff. I know they have them in Indiana, Louisiana & Texas. I'm a huge fan of one stop shopping and being able to do it at Target is a plus. PRODUCT ALERT... For those of you that have tried and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Water Sensations liqui packs they are also avail at Super Target for a smigen less then online prices and not having to pay shipping is a bonus! If you havent tried Water Sensations it is something to consider. I sort of like crystal light and liked the On The Go packs that you can put in your bottled water... anyway, I tried Wat-Sen and have to say that it is by far much better then any other water flavor additive that I've ever tried. So far, everyone that I've got to try it loves it. AND now that I know I can get it locally I don't have to be so stingy with it! Okay... enough from me this morning. Hope everyone has a great day! Leisas in Katy, TX
just jacie
on 8/31/06 2:27 am - Minneapolis, MN
I used to live in Minnesota, the home of Target, so we had the SuperTargets all over. I love that place!!!! Unfortunately, there are none here in the Los Angeles area. In fact we only have one Target Greatland, all the others are just regular old Target stores.
Julie122780
on 8/31/06 8:57 am
What is this target greatland you are speaking of? We do not have any of those either we just have regular Target stores, I am beginning to feel deprived.
just jacie
on 9/1/06 2:57 am - Minneapolis, MN
Well, Target Greatland is actually pretty much just like a regular Target, it's just a bit bigger. I think they have expanded areas for electronics, foods (but nothing like the grocery store in a SuperTarget) and seasonal items. When I come to think of it, most of the stuff I've needed I've been able to find at either Target Greatland or regular Target. jacie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views