Tomorrow my life will change forever....

LEAH W.
on 8/24/06 9:17 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
Well.. this is it! Tomorrow my life will forever be different. I'm looking forward to the journey and I have to say that it would have been harder, more confusing, lonely and not as exciting if I didn't have you guys. I really mean that. Thanks to everyone who took the time to welcome me, when I first came.. many months ago. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions although I'm sure they've been posted a million times. Thank you to those who sent me emails telling me not to give up on this journey and that everything will be okay. Thank you to all the kind words and genuine support that I received on my page. And lastly thank you guys in advance.. because I know I'll see you all on the other side. Leah
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/06 9:47 am
Leah My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow and as you recover. I have come to rely on everyone here post op so post as soon as you feel better. Darlene
CarolinaGirl270
on 8/24/06 10:41 am
I'm having Lap-Band surgery in the morning! 7:30am is my scheduled time and I'm scared! How are you feeling? It's like I'm excited one minute and scared out of my mind the next. This WHOLE time waiting has been a non-issue and now, the night before surgery, I feel like I'm ready to cry!! I just wrote some short notes to my daughters and mom and I know this is what did it. I was NOT going to write those things but tonight at work, something compelled me to do it, then I started crying right here at work. I have never had surgery so I have no idea what to expect either. ANYWAY---(switching back to the calm me for a moment) I wish you all the luck tomorrow with your RNY.
LEAH W.
on 8/24/06 12:04 pm - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
Darlene, I know what you mean about relying on the good people here. I've been following some profiles for a while trying to get a good picture of what to expect etc. This site has been a blessing to me! Stephanie, I think writing notes to your family is a wonderful idea! And this is a very emotional time for us. You are allowed to shed as many tears as you need to. You desserve it! I'll be sure to post back as soon as I am up to it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views