36 hours to go until project "Not the biggest in the room"

Christina H.
on 8/22/06 10:37 am - Mesquite, TX
Hey you guys! I just realized I am exactly 36 hours from the start of "not being the fattest girl in the room"! I am so flippin' excited...terrified...anxious...emotional...ecstatic....etc. etc. I cry..I laugh...I giggle like a school girl then I start over at crying. I am a wreck...but at least I am gonna be a healthy, skinny wreck before too long! Good luck to all of you having surgery this week....prayers and good thoughts coming your way! Christy
Patricia R.
on 8/22/06 12:24 pm - Perry, MI
I can relate to every emotion you described. I am ecstatic and so psyched about what is happening to me. In a week we will both be on the Loser's Bench, making room for the September Babies. Hugs and prayers, Trish
Heather T.
on 8/22/06 1:55 pm - Bucks County, PA
Christy, I just had to giggle when I saw your heading...I love the title of "the project" Just wanted to drop in and say good luck! Heather T.
Fabat50
on 8/22/06 5:02 pm - Port Charlotte, FL
The best to you and your "project" . My "project" is Thursday am. We are kindred spirits. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery....see you on the losers bench later this week. Netta
cj29
on 8/23/06 4:25 pm - Phoenix, AZ
BEST OF LUCK TO CHRISTINA AND NETTA! My thoughts are with you both! Wishing you a fast, uneventful surgery... Carrie
Dana N.
on 8/25/06 4:27 am - rsm, CA
haha.. Im very glad to read your post.. Im having surgery monday so i guess Im a little less than 36 hours to go by now... haha.. but i just had a little bout of crying and i was like aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh I dont want to cry!!!! haha.. but I am feeling the SAME emotions as you!! See you on the losing side!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views