It's time!

August22
on 8/21/06 12:38 am - Pence Springs, WV
Well tomorrow is my day to join the "Loosing Side" the past few days have been very emotional for me. I think the fear of not really knowing what to expect is what is really bothering me, I'm not afarid to die, but I'm not ready especially when I have this whole new life right in front of me. It's really a shame they don't give you something to relax you for the few days prior to surgery, I'm sure everyone who is prepairing for it could use it lol! I want to also take this time to wish everyone coming up over the next week a speedy uneventful recovery. Kim
enzyme
on 8/21/06 4:53 am - jersey shore, NJ
MOst of us have spent a great deal of time preparing for this...but the fear of the unknown is scary. But, if you remember all that you have learned and know that everyone here is here for us, you'll be great. And healthier too! Lisa
LEAH W.
on 8/21/06 8:24 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
Boy oh boy do I agree! I could use something to help me relax right now. My oldest daughter told me that I seem jumpy lately, LOL. Good luck on your surgery! And I'll say a prayer for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery for you! God Bless!
enzyme
on 8/21/06 10:31 am - jersey shore, NJ
Best of luck to you as well! Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!