ONE WEEK TO GO 8/28

enzyme
on 8/20/06 1:36 pm - jersey shore, NJ
Well, I'm down to one week to go! (yikes). I'm nervous, scared, and excited. I almost cancelled at my pre-op, but my surgeon reassured everything would be o.k. He was so wonderful, he treated me as if I was a family member, and I feel so lucky and safe to have him as my doctor! I can't recall a doctor every treating me that way. Ever. To my fellow August 06 alumni, I wish everyone the best, and a speedy, healthy recovery! Game on, this weights gotta go! Lisa
August22
on 8/21/06 12:31 am - Pence Springs, WV
I wanted to wish you a speedy uneventful recovery. I'll be on the loosing side for 6 days when you have your surgery so I'll save you a seat Kim
enzyme
on 8/21/06 4:40 am - jersey shore, NJ
Kim, Best of luck to you tomorrow. I will be thinking of you! You'll do great! Lisa
Patricia R.
on 8/21/06 1:13 am - Perry, MI
Lisa, We have the same surgery date. One week from now we join the others on the losers' bench. I am so psyched. Hugs, Trish
enzyme
on 8/21/06 4:43 am - jersey shore, NJ
Best wishes to you! I've always associated August as the "anniversary" month of my fathers death, now I will have something positive, my new "life". We are going be great! Lisa
Ms.Traci C.
on 8/21/06 2:19 am - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
Me too Lisa.....at 0730! I am ready too! Hugs, Traci
enzyme
on 8/21/06 4:48 am - jersey shore, NJ
That's weird, I have the same time as well! We are bariatric twins! Please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing. You know the say everyone has a twin in the world! Best of luck & I will be thinking of you! Lisa
SherylAnn
on 8/23/06 11:45 am - Micanopy, FL
Lisa, We too have the same date. I will be behind you two, with surgery scheduled for 11:30. Best wishes to you and everyone here who will undergo this life changing surgery. Keep us abreast on how you do. Sheryl
lea2be
on 8/25/06 1:29 pm - LaBelle, FL
Hi fellow August re-birthday folks! My surgery isn't till 8/29 at 9 am, but I'm praying for all of you who will go before (and after) me! Take care of yourself. Get plenty of rest. WALK! And, live life to its fullest! Hugs, Lea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views