Surgery Tomorrow

bamaflorist
on 8/20/06 6:28 am - Northport, AL
My surgery is schedule for monday PLease pray for me i need all your prayers i am getting scared but i know i will be ok i am putting everything in Gods hands he will guide the doctors and i will be on the losing side in no time ....everyone i have talk to has nothing but good things to say about the doctor so i know he will do ok Karen
August22
on 8/20/06 8:03 am - Pence Springs, WV
Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery! Kim
Kerry H.
on 8/20/06 8:26 am - Worcester, MA
Karen, As long as you put evrything in God's hands, and let Him take care of it. Everything will be good. Good luck tommorrow. Kerry
MomofKate
on 8/20/06 10:57 am - Brick, NJ
Karen~ You will be fine. I will pray for you. Trust God to keep in His hands and all will be well. My verse I am using for my surgery is "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of sound mind"... I think it's perfect, and you can feel free to borrow it from me! lol.... not mine really, but you get the jist. I am going on the 31'st, right behind ya! I will pray for you tomorrow. WE are so blessed to have this option. Count is as a blessing and give thanks to God for all things. Peace and blessings tomorrow~ Michelle Brennan, NJ
Patricia R.
on 8/21/06 1:09 am - Perry, MI
Praying for you today. God is in control, and when He has control, great things happen. Hugs, Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views