9 Days Post Op now

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 12:09 pm
This is my first time posting. Been getting a lot of good information from everyone. My surgery was August 9th and I am doing far better then I expected. According to my home scale I am down 20lbs already. The weirdest part is I always had a lot of swelling in my feet and the swelling is all gone and my feet are the slimest I have ever seen them...lol but my feet are very cold now and I am wearing socks to keep them warm. Very strange huh.
nanahanna
on 8/19/06 2:13 am - AR
Hi Darlene. Welcome. I am 2 days ahead of you. My feet and hands look and feel skinnier too! Guess we will have to buy new shoes huh? Are you on a liquid diet still? That has been kind of hard for me....and today my tummy growled like a hunger pang just slightly for the first time today. I go back to the surgeon on Thursday for my postop visit. Are you sipping and walking?
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/06 5:11 am
Hey Sharon, I am still on the liquid diet. It is extremely hard on me. I am so ready to move on. I am not even so much hungry as I am needing something with taste I think. I have been up and around the house and even doing light housework. I got out for the first time today, some post op people meet for lunch once a month, I was the one ordering soup. I was hearing they were off liquids after 3 days.
PattiU.
on 8/24/06 11:57 pm - Galloway, NJ
Hi , Glad you girls are doing good. I am too, but I lost 12 lbs, and then gained 2 and lost 1 of those. How does that happen? I makes me disgusted. I jump on the scale each day. I walk each day and follow the diet so I am too impatient. When I read what others have lost I feel behind. but since I first saw my surgeon about this I'm down17lbs. since April. Some clothes are looser. so I don't know why I worry. Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views