I'm new here

Kori M.
on 8/17/06 2:41 pm - Flint, MI
I've been on several times to see what everyone talks about, it seems to help get things off your chest and express thoughts and concerns. So, here I am expressing...I just received my surgery date, it's for August 29th and I'm extremely excited. It will be nice to get on the "loser's bench" as it's called. Boy, am I ready!! I want to be healthier, that's my ultimate goal. Fitting into a smaller size and going into stores and knowing they have my size will be pretty good too. That's all bonus!...a really BIG bonus! Is anyone else scheduled for Aug 29th?
Patricia R.
on 8/17/06 4:53 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Kori, I am Trish and I am scheduled for Monday the 28th. I understand your excitement, as I am there with you all the way. My anxiety level is getting higher and my sense of awe and being thrilled is just to the max. We can pray for each other this next week and a half. God will see us through this and pretty soon we will be on the loser's bench, cheering for the September babies. Hugs, Trish
BethDawson
on 8/18/06 12:25 am - red oak, TX
Hi,kori and Trish.I'm Beth,and I had my surgery on the 14th.I get better every day.I have already lost 10 pounds,and have just a little pain now.God bless you both.I'll be praying for you!
Kori M.
on 8/19/06 2:43 pm - Flint, MI
I'm excited for you...Wow! 10lbs already. Thank you for the prayers and the well wishes...and soon I will be on the "losers bench" too...just 9 days away...and I'm on my way. Keep me posted on your progress..I would love to hear how things are going. Take care. Kori
Kori M.
on 8/19/06 1:32 pm - Flint, MI
Yeah, I can't wait to feel good...I know the Lord will see us through and I'm already cheering for the September babies. Many Blessings to you and talk to you soon with some good updates. Take care, Kori
emb777
on 8/19/06 1:05 pm - League City, TX
Hi Kori, I am scheduled for LAP RNY on August 29th too! I'm excited to be healthy and feel comfortable in my skin again. Good luck and keep in touch! Erin
Kori M.
on 8/19/06 2:45 pm - Flint, MI
Wow...another 29th baby....that is gonna be a wonderful day! We'll be on our way to good health and feeling great! I'll be praying for you and I will let you know how things are going....don't be a stranger ;0).. Take care. Kori
Kori M.
on 8/20/06 12:08 pm - Flint, MI
I really new to this so, I posted some replys on here in the wrong order and I think I put them in the wrong spots, but I just want to thank you all for your well wishes and prayers....I'm starting to do the happy dance now...9 dyas left! Talk to you soon...on the losing side. Take care, Kori
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views