Gas Ouch

I_ride_my_harley
on 8/15/06 12:11 am - Killen, AL
Hi all im new to this forum. As of today i am 13 days post op and 21 lbs gone forever, I have a question about all the gas pains im having. Any suggestions for them they make me want to pass out. I am getting in my vitamins and my protine and doing alot of cream of soups. I would appreciate any advice...
Betz
on 8/15/06 1:33 am - Cranston, RI
Hi Rene, My only advise is what helps me out. Keep moving to help the gas move. I get up and walk around a bit and then look around to see who is near me and POOT. Betz
Kelle F.
on 8/15/06 8:02 pm - Springboro, OH
I've also had some gas issues but they seem to be getting a little better. Gas X does help and moving around helps too. Good luck on finding some other hints on how to deal with it. I'll be watching for responses to your post as well. Kelle
Pam P.
on 8/17/06 1:03 am - LaGrange, GA
Congrats on your surgery Renee..........I must say those ole gas pains are what worries me the most....I hear they are intense.... They say sit in a recliner dont lay down...and to keep movin... that is my plan anyway. Take Mylicon drops for infants...I have mine ready! What all have you eaten so far...I keep worrying about what to stock up on for after surgery week.
I_ride_my_harley
on 8/17/06 1:08 am - Killen, AL
Ty all for the responses i have learned from advice walk walk walk the only way to get it out...... ty for the great advice
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views