less than 2 days left until the 16th!

brown_eyed_girl_1981
on 8/14/06 2:26 am
I'm not sure how excited all of you are, but I've been bouncing off the walls haha. I'm very excited for my re-birth. Good luck to everyone, and thank you to those who have left me kind messages. I'll see you all on the losing side! *huggz* ¢¾Pam
Heather T.
on 8/14/06 3:35 am - Bucks County, PA
Hi Peggy! I am with you in counting down the hours and minutes! Good Luck and I'll see ya on the loser's bench! Heather T.
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 10:05 am - MI
Hi Pam and Heather...I am with you girls. Pam, my surgery is the same day as yours. Today I have been alittle emotional and edgy...I just can't wait to be on the Loser side. I am doing the count down also, it is getting close. YEAH for us Losers this week! See you on the losing side... Hugs, Cheryl
Nauser
on 8/16/06 12:47 am - Independence, MO
I understand the bouncing off the walls. My surgery is next Monday, 21st and I can't wait to have it. I feel like a cacoon about to emerge into a butterfly and start a new and exciting life. My prayers are with all of you that are about to embark on a new adventure, The Butterflies.
Pam P.
on 8/17/06 12:57 am - LaGrange, GA
Congrats Pam..........I will be praying for you dear! Keep us posted when you get home!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views