Rescheduled for Wednesday 8/16

Heather T.
on 8/14/06 12:12 am - Bucks County, PA
Hi Everyone, Thank you all so much for your support and messages! I have been rescheduled for Wednesday 8/16. Hopefully, this date will go smoothly! Thanks again! Heather T.
August22
on 8/14/06 1:37 am - Pence Springs, WV
I wanted to drop off many well wishes for you! Kim
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 10:08 am - MI
Hey Heather...you are now the same day as me. I hope and pray this day goes smoothly for all of us. I will keep you in my prayers. Hugs, Cheryl
Tanya-RN
on 8/15/06 2:07 am - Spring, TX
Heather, Tomorrow you are going to have a safe surgery, a wonderful surgical team and all of the love and support from all of us to you and your family. Then you will join us on the losing side and watch as the pain is nothing, struggle to get everything in and watch the scale keep dropping numbers lower and lower. Trust me I had mine 2 weeks ago on Wednesday as well lol I have said my prayers and will say them all day tomorrow. See you on the other side and keep me updated on how you are!!!! You know us nossey friends always want to know details rofl. huge hugs, Tanya 252/261/238/140 pre-op/home from hospital/current/goal
clsmex
on 8/15/06 10:49 am - Schererville, IN
RNY on 08/22/06 with
Heather -- CONGRATS....so glad to hear your update! Wishing you only the VERY BEST tomorrow. Keep us updated on your progress. Candy
BethDawson
on 8/15/06 5:48 pm - red oak, TX
Good Luck,sweetie!You'll do great!I'm praying for you,too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views