Tuesday is coming fast

Bridgett Smeal
on 8/13/06 5:25 pm - Lock Haven, PA
I am really starting to get nervous and scared. Today seems to be really bad. I have been crying all day. Don't really know why because I am really looking forward to being a new person. Any Advice? Please give me some well wishes on my message page because I plan to print it out and take it with me to the hospital. Thanks See You All Soon On The Losing Side
Heather T.
on 8/14/06 12:38 am - Bucks County, PA
Hi Bridget! Good Luck tomorrow. I don't have any advice other than to hang in there and focus on the positive feelings that you have! Everyone is nervous and scared, if you weren't then I would think that we have to worry You are taking a positive step in the right direction and hopefully the surgery will just be a "blip" on your wonderful jourey to a happier and healthier you! Good luck, I will be thinking of you! Heather T.
pattyg
on 8/14/06 1:08 am - Springfield, IL
Good Luck Bridgett!! you will do fine - just keep being postive and i will see you on the losing side!! patty
Betz
on 8/14/06 2:07 am - Cranston, RI
Hi Bridgett, I want to tell you how happy I am that you have arrived. Congratulations. I am new to the losing side too. The hospital is scary but you will get through it. My last day before went so fast. Just concentrate on the goal. Good luck tomorrow I will be thinking of you. Betz
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 10:13 am - MI
Hi Bridgett...No advice from me, as I have been feeling the same way today. It is great to know I wansn't alone. I know we are both doing this for a great reason...think of when we are on the loser side of this wonderful journey, and how great we will feel loosing weight. The great accompolishments and the self esteem we will finally have. YEAH...that is enough to make me want to go now. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow as you journey onto the losing side. Save a spot for me, I will be on your heals and there wednesday. Hugs Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views