Tuesday's the day

taddavis
on 8/13/06 5:27 am - Atlantic Highlands, NJ
hi. it's sunday and my surgery is on tues. i'm so excited and nervous. thank you to the kind people who have written me notes of support. i've got a big box of protein samples (from the VitaLady -highly recommended) and all my liquid vitamins and soups and oatmeals and applesauce and who knows what all else. oh and my new hand blender kicks ass. so i guess i'm ready. going in to work tomorrow to try and tie up as many loose ends as possible. i imagine since i'll only be on clear liquids that i'll be a little *****y. oh well, serves em right. i've also had a couple of colonics over the last couple of days to get as cleaned out and relaxed inside as possible. i'll have another tomorrow night. i overate this morning, and i'm mad at myself, but i guess it's not surprising. i can't wait to not feel hungry and to measure out my 2 oz. meals. i guess that's it. please keep your fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.
BethDawson
on 8/13/06 7:17 am - red oak, TX
Hi,Tad...I'm having my surgery tomorrow!Here's to both of our great success and fast recovery!Good Luck!
kayjaybee
on 8/13/06 12:39 pm - Tucson, AZ
Oooo.. I'm right there with you, all set for my Tuesday! Affirming a successful surgery with an easy recovery for us all! We're gonna be losers!!! WOO!!!
Ellen-K
on 8/14/06 7:49 am - Cherry Hill, NJ
Tad, Best wishes to you & all of us scheduled tomorrow! This time tomorrow we will all be losers! Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views