Hello My Fellow AUGUST Babies!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/06 10:25 am - MI
CONGRATULATIONS to all of us August Babies...YEAH...I am wednesday the 16th. Today I started getting nervous and edgy, but feel alittle better now. I can wait to see what emotions come tomorrow. But will it ever be soooo worth it. I will see you all on the loser side. Hugs, Cheryl
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 11:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Cheryl!!! HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY!!! I hope this E-Mail finds you Well and On your way to a SPEEDY Recovery! HUGS, Michele/WONGA!
lea2be
on 8/14/06 2:39 pm - LaBelle, FL
Hey girl! I think that August is my lucky month! LOL My birthday was yesterday (8/13). My hubby's birthday is 8/29. In 1987, I got a job in August that happened to be where I met my hubby 2 months later! We moved from FL to where we are now in August of 1999 and we've been very happy here in WV. And, guess when my surgery is??? August 29th--hubby's birthday! He says that is lucky! I am inclined to believe him! LOL I read your profile this past weekend when I was looking at other August babies.... You've been through a lot to get where you are now. You've seen it through and you'll come through this with the same glorious triumph! I'll save you a seat on the loser's bench as soon as I wake up on 8/29! Hugs, Lea
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 11:54 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Lea! Your Post was SO Sweet!!!! I think August is My LUCKY Month too! My Mom's Birthday is August 13th.... She was born on Friday the 13th... So I was raised that 13 is a LUCKY Day!!!! I see she shares it with YOU!!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!! I see your Hubby's Birthday and Your Re-Birthday is the SAME!!!! Yes....That is GOOD LUCK! A DOUBLE Celebration!!!!! August is also My Husband and MY Wedding Anniversary! The 27th! We will be Celebrating Our 23rd Anniversary! It's also My "Last Supper"! To be followed by My Surgery on the 30th! So I am with YOU.... AUGUST is a LUCKY MONTH!!!!!! Here's to ALL of Us AUGUST Babies!!! A BIG WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE let me know when your Home and Feeling up to it! I'll do the Same!!! See you on the Losing side! HUGS, Michele/WONGA!
lilkaykay35
on 8/17/06 12:43 am - Alexandria, LA
Hey, I just found this topic and is the first I have responded to. I am scheduled for surgery Aug 31...Oh my God..it hit me last night these are the last two weeks of the fat me. I havent gotten nervous yet, just very excited. Im sure my family and friends are tired of hearing me talk about it and always seeing me on this site. Keep in touch, i really need people to talk too who are going thru the same thing I am, everyone in my family is small and just dont understand me and this weight thing. Anyway, Congratulations to all the august babies, Im so happy to be one of you.
Julie122780
on 8/18/06 1:17 am
Congrats to you all who have surgery coming up. I had mine August 3rd and I am down 30lbs. You all are going to do awesome!! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views