Hello My Fellow AUGUST Babies!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/06 11:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA
HI August Babies! Well... After 15 Months of Fighting... I am now only 17 Days away from My Surgery! I am sure like you... The Excitement is more dominate over the Pre-Op Jitters... But Boy has this been One Heck of a Ride. I completed My Pre-Admission testing this past Tuesday... And EVERYTHING is Now set! I am scheduled for Surgery on 8/30/06, at 8:30 AM! I could use some Support and Encouraging words on My Support Page... IF you have a Minute... And would like to Sign it, I know I would appreciate it!!!! HUGS, Michele/WONGA! Ohhhh.... Here is the Link to MY Support Page; http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=L1114292411 Thanks!!!! And again.... HUGS!
BethDawson
on 8/13/06 10:22 am - red oak, TX
Yippeee!My surgery is tomorrow!I hope everything goes great with yours..we'll all be behind you!
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/06 10:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Beth! I am Glad to hear you SO Excited! I still have 17 more days to go!!! I was wondering what the Night before was going to Be like???? SMILE! CONGRATULATIONS.... I'll see you on the Loser's Bench! HUGS, Michele/WONGA! P.S. I am heading to your Support page Now!!!!!!
Kevin A.
on 8/13/06 11:45 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Hey Wonga!!! I got 8 more days!! I can't wait!! Best Wishes on your upcoming surgery!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/06 12:25 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Kevin! I hear Ya!!! GOOD LUCK to YOU too!!! Drop me a Line IF you can... When you can... After your Surgery! Let me know how things went! It's Nice sharing this Journey with SO many August babies! You'll be in My Thoughts and Prayers! HUGS, Michele/WONGA!
Debb2406
on 8/14/06 4:34 am - Baltimore, MD
I am a August baby it seems everythings happens in August, my promotion, my surgery and I started working for my agency 25 years on the 19th of August. My surgery in scheduled for August 21 in Md. Keep me in your prayers please and support my page as well. Lady S Baltimore MD.
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 11:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Deborah! DONE!!! I just signed your Support Page, And I hope to hear GREAT Things from you real soon! Take care of yourself and HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY!!!!!! HUGS, Michele/WONGA!
Pam P.
on 8/14/06 5:19 am - LaGrange, GA
Congrats Kevin........I will be praying for you!
Pam P.
on 8/14/06 5:05 am - LaGrange, GA
CONGRATS...gurl Im feelin ya on the months of fighting....mine was 17 months! WEW.....can you believe we are almost there....Im the 28th! Im here for ya honey...please keep me posted on how you are!
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 11:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Pam! You will be in My Thoughts and Prayers on the 28th! We're Almost there!!! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I will let you know when I am home, Please do the same! Take Care and see you on the Losing side!!! HUGS, Michele/WONGA!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views