Aug. 30th Anyone?

jkfullerva
on 8/12/06 3:51 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I am scheduled for RNY 8/30 at Portsmouth Naval Hospital in Virginia. Anybody else out there having surgery that week or in Virginia?
lea2be
on 8/12/06 6:47 am - LaBelle, FL
Hi! I just actually read your profile as I was looking for others who were having surgery the last few days of this month. I am scheduled for 8/29! I'm located in central WV, so we're not all that far apart either... I was hoping to hook up with a few other folks who were having surgery within a day or two of me so that we can plan and chat and diet together! Interested? Hugs! Lea
vickiem
on 8/13/06 4:37 am - kingsport, TN
Lea, My surgery is scheduled for 8/29 in Tennessee. Good luck to you. I need others to encourage me to stay on a regular exercise routine. It is so easy for me to put it off all day and then miss out on it completely. Maybe we can help one another out!
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/06 11:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Jenny!!!! I SHARE your Date!!!! I am Scheduled for Surgery on 8/30 at 8:30 AM!!!! Guess I will be Playing that Number!!! How are you Doing??? Only 17 more Days! YIPPIE!!!! We're Going to be LOSERS! SMILE! If you want to Chat... Drop me an e-Mail! I am wondering??? What are you doing to Prepare for the trip to the Hospital? Are you Packing Light? What are You Buying for Post-Op when you come Home? Anything Besides... Sugar Free Jell-O, Sugar Free Popscicles, Broth and Crystal Light? Well... I wish you the BEST!!! Hope to Chat SOON! HUGS, Michele/WONGA!
Kori M.
on 8/20/06 12:18 pm - Flint, MI
Hi I'm on Aug 29th, in Michigan...so we all have "birth days" close together. I wish you all the best and my prayers are with you. See you on the losing side. Take care,;-) Kori
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views