Home from surgery!

nanahanna
on 8/11/06 12:46 am - AR
I got home yesterday from the hospital. I felt great yesterday. Today I am a little weak so I am upping my sipping and walking. I have no pain whatsoever and my incisions look like they are two weeks out instead of 4 days out! I updated my profile if anyone is interested in my surgery story. Good to be home.
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/06 12:51 am - MI
Sharon, Welcome Home!! Glad to hear you are feeling good. That is great encouragement for me, as I go in wednesday the 16th. Hugs and Blessings for a fast recovery Cheryl
Twinnytwin
on 8/11/06 2:00 am - Charlotte, NC
Welcome home, I am happy to hear you had a safe and uneventful surgery. Keep sipping! Twinnytwin
nanahanna
on 8/11/06 2:20 am - AR
Thank you Twinnytwin and Cheryl! Cheryl, you will do fine! Be sure to get up and walk as soon as you are able and move around in bed as much as possible. When I went to the bathroom I forced myself to bend to wipe and I coughed like crazy because my sinuses were draining and I think that helped work the soreness out. They gave me an incentive spirometer to help with deep breathing which helps work out soreness too. It made me cough too. I will be praying for you and please let us know as soon as possible how you are doing!
BethDawson
on 8/12/06 12:20 pm - red oak, TX
Your post makes me feel so good!My surgery is Monday!I'm nervous and excited!Thanks for posting!
Pam P.
on 8/14/06 5:21 am - LaGrange, GA
Thats GREAT to hear....especially for those of us who are counting down the days! Keep us posted!
nanahanna
on 8/15/06 3:23 am - AR
Beth and Pam, ya'll will do great...just like me! If I can help in any way, email me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views