3 days and 22hours till my Health Dream Surgery!

ThankYouGod
on 8/9/06 11:04 pm - Toledo, OH
If anyone has any advice I am all ears..... Thank you for all who have helped me so far! Love Always God...Bless! Sara Brooke
pkelly02
on 8/10/06 1:48 am - Arlington, VA
Hi Sara, I had my surgery on June 1st of this year. RNY via lap. Take your time and do what the doctor's and nurses say. Drink your water slowly, get a pillow for your stomach and a binder. I had a toliet lift and that helped grately. When you are sleepy or tired REST!!!! Be Blessed, Pat
ThankYouGod
on 8/10/06 3:52 am - Toledo, OH
Thank You Thank You Thank You! Thank You Thank You Thank You! Thank You Thank You Thank You! I appreciate all your help! Hope that you are feeling better !!!!! Love Always God...Bless! Sara Brooke
reggiet1
on 8/10/06 3:43 pm - Cleveland, TX
I'm having it the same day at 1:00 Pm looking for some good things to pack. Lip Balm House Shoes Boxers / Shorts Pillow ????? ??????? ?????????
ThankYouGod
on 8/10/06 11:25 pm - Toledo, OH
Reggie T~~~~~ Thank you for your help! And......GOD LUCK on your surgery, too! I will say a prayer for you on Monday at 1 PM!!!!! Keep me updated on how you are doing and we could cheer eachother on as we become....LOSERS....together!!! < Love Always God...Bless!! Sara Brooke
ThankYouGod
on 8/10/06 11:30 pm - Toledo, OH
I am so excited! I just can't hide it.........LMBO! Please say a prayer for me today....My father paseed away 7 years ago and today is his Anniversary! Thank you all and God Bless! Sara Brooke
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/06 12:32 am - MI
Sara, I wish you the best of luck monday. You will do fine, it wil be here and done before you know it. You and Reggie save a spot on the loser bench for me, I am right behind you both, as my surgery is wednesday the 16th. YEAH...for August Losers!! Hugs and prayers Cheryl
ThankYouGod
on 8/11/06 12:36 am - Toledo, OH
Cheryl~~~~ Thank you so much for the encouragement! Seat saved for the "NEW" Loser coming on August 16!!! God Luck! I know that you will be great! Thanks again for your kind words! Love Always God...Bless!!! Sara Brooke
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views