pre -ops done

Jan C.
on 8/7/06 10:55 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Yesterday i went for my pre-ops and hopefully all was well. I guess if they found anything they will call me this week since my suregery is next monday. Oh my gosh that seems so very close now. After weeks and months of thinking it would never get here now the days are flashing by. Hang on people we are heading for a new life . I am so worried i think about afterwards and maybe being the one person that it doesnt work on , which in my head i know is wrong but you know how those old tapes run in your mind. re runs from all the past failures . I am trying to learn to re program my mind and get rid of all the old negative things we tell ourselves , That is the devil talking and i know it. God wants us to have life and have it more abundantly so he wouldnt be the one that has put those bad thoughts in our heads. I am learning and know it will be a long process. but hope to wind up with a new and improved me one day soon. Jan
kshig
on 8/8/06 5:15 am - Lansing, IL
Hi Jan, I know what your talking about, but as soon as you get a negative thought, Don't receive it and replace it with a possitive one, because it's so important that we work on a possitive attitude during this journey. You Know the devil is a liar anyway so tell him to be on his way already. WE will do fine as long as we work hard and know that this is just a tool. I'm looking in the mirror as i'm saying this cause I need to hear it too. Know that you have alot of prayers behind you, many Blessing be with you, I'm looking forward to being on the losing side too. Kelly
Jen F.
on 8/8/06 5:38 am - Minneapolis, MN
I had my pre-op this morning. I've been given the all clear. I got a tetnus shot and they took some blood for a cholesterol baseline. Remember, the surgery is just a tool. It's up to you to make the changes and use the tool to lose the weight. You'll do fabulous. Good luck Monday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views