Hi everyone, I'm new...

kshig
on 8/7/06 10:27 am - Lansing, IL
Hi everyone, I'm new to the message board and I'm trying to figure this website out there is so much Information, I can't believe I finally found this message board, It's awesome! My name is Kelly and my surgery is on Aug. 17th and I'm excited and getting nervous also. I have 10 days til surgery and I'm trying to start my liquids today, well I've been trying all week but I've been unsuccessful. Please keep me in your prayers THANKS Kelly
clsmex
on 8/7/06 12:12 pm - Schererville, IN
RNY on 08/22/06 with
Hi Kelly - Congrats on your upcoming surgery. My surgery is a few days after yours...08/22 and I am becoming very anxious to get the ball rolling. Had my final "class" today as well as my history and physical....I have been cleared, signed, sealed and to be delivered to the surgeon. Also, we are just around the corner from each other, I am in Schererville. Where are you having your surgery done? Well, again wishing you the best of luck! Candy
KRISTI C.
on 8/7/06 10:28 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
RNY on 08/01/06 with
Hey Kelly I know I was super Nervous. My surgery was August 1st & I am 1 week post op. What a great feeling. Good Luck to you & I think I said before we are all close in where we live. Maybe we can meet up one day. Kristi
Annette R.
on 8/8/06 3:26 am - Billings, MT
Welcome! I'm getting banded 8/21/06. I have to travel 4 hours to Great Falls since they only do gastric bypass here in Billings. I have to start my liquid diet next Monday the 14th, and I'm nervous, too! I'm having my EKG and final labs today. I can't wait to be a "loser"!
Jen F.
on 8/8/06 5:31 am - Minneapolis, MN
Welcome!!
Ramona_Lisa
on 8/10/06 7:34 am - Ramona, CA
Today is my first day home. I felt the same as you beforehand but it really went smoothly. I'm learning to sip my water better. Feels like we're going to drink nonstop! I definitely wished I had practiced more beforehand. Will keep you close in prayer. You'll do great. Lisa in Ramona, CA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views