I'm 8/11 - Anyone else this week?

Lessofme
on 8/6/06 12:58 pm - Plainview, NY
My Lap RNY is this week. Looking for pen pals to comiserate with during process. I am both nervous and excited. Can't believe that this time next week I will already be out of the hospital and home. Tomorrow is the last of my PST - chest X-Ray and endoscopy. The idea of something going down my throat is not very appealing - at least I will be asleep! I am not a drinker, but today we went to a Rennisance Faire and I was looking forward to a last glass of mead (sp?) before I cross alcohol off my list (with rare exception expected) and then I reread my sugeron's instructions and saw no drinking for 2 weeks pre-op! So much for that.... Looking forward to hearing from you. -Suz
goldenswan
on 8/8/06 8:38 am - PA
hi suz, my date is the 10 so tomorrow i have to do the liquid prep.I am also having lap RNY. i have a headach and i'm not allowed to take anything for it.I guess its nerves.Are you all ready packed for the hospital.I'm packed .going to wear there high fashion gowns.I did pack a camera and chap stick,and robe.got my I POD loaded with kieth urban.I hope he can easy my pain lol..... good luck and a speedy recovery for you..Kay
robbie33
on 8/10/06 9:18 am - Western, MA
Hi Suz, I am getting the lapband tomorrow. I didn't think I would be nervous but I am. I will be glad when I am home and recuperating. Good Luck! Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views