Surgery is August 7th!!

Linda J.
on 8/5/06 7:34 am - MyTown, NY
Hi everyone.... I've been on this site for quite awhile researching weight loss surgery, but never noticed this message board. I'm having my surgery this coming Monday, August 7th and I'm ready!!! I believe I know what to expect in the hospital. I went grocery shopping and purchased the food I will be needing. I have my vitamins and supplements and protein powders. Today and tomorrow I am on a clear liquids diet and I'm feeling a bit hungry about now...but this too shall pass. I am so ready for this new chapter in my life. I am going to get healthy and the bonus is, I'm going to look good too! Life is Good Linda
Patricia R.
on 8/5/06 8:15 am - Perry, MI
Hi Linda, congratulations on being almost at your surgery date. I am three weeks behind you. I have to get my shopping completed, and my apartment ready, but I am mentally ready for this. See you on the other side soon. Hugs, Trish
nanahanna
on 8/5/06 12:03 pm - AR
Super-grats Linda! Thats my date too! Nervous? I am not, but my blood sugar is up tonight and I have the worst headache and stiff neck! I think it is tension. I am about to go to bed and try to get to feeling better! See you on the loser's bench!
cmdavitt
on 8/6/06 9:38 am - Long Valley, NJ
Me too for tomorrow! I am just chilling out here - resting from the lovely bowel prep and packing a few things. Best to all! See you on the other side! Hugs and prayers - Chris Davitt
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views