I'm home and recovering!

Talvarez
on 8/4/06 4:09 pm - San Dimas, CA
I had surgery Tuesday morning and have been home since Wednesday afternoon. I have to say this all went much better than all my fears played it out to be. No pain medicine since hospital, just getting my breathing back to normal since when in surgery all of your goods are pushed around a bit. I'm down near 5 pounds and just hope I can keep strong with the liquid diet until the easier days come! (Have to admit.. My stomach is not hungry, my smell is still normal, but my want for flavor food comes and goes only mentally). Stickin with it and feeling much better every day!
KRISTI C.
on 8/4/06 11:49 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
RNY on 08/01/06 with
Welcome Home I also had surgery on Tuesday & came home Thursday. I still love Jello, but when my husband eats it does not bother me. Hang in there. Kristi
anna1916
on 8/5/06 7:53 am - Bellmawr, NJ
Welcome home, Teri! I had surgery Tuesday too, and came home on Thursday I hope you continue to have a healthy recovery! I'm not hungry either, but the first night home, my hubby bought pizza for him and the kids. This surgery certainly doesn't take away your 'want' for the good stuff Anna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views